Hola my Beauties! How are our lovely ladies doing?
Today let’s get talking about our attitude towards others!
Key points anyone?
- When it comes to first meeting people don’t have this bratty attitude about you!
- There is a fine line between a diva and a down right snobby girl! Beyonce is a diva with a very humble behaviour
- Attitude towards someone you just met can be a bit intimidating so tone down the sarcasm and divanism just for your first introduction.
Ok you got that? So our attitude towards others basically means we don’t instantly ‘assume’ something about someone.
Just cause they look hipster doesn’t mean we instantly ‘assume’ they’re a wannabe.
Just cause they look gangster doesn’t mean we instantly ‘assume’ they’re up to no good.
Just cause they have swag doesn’t mean we instantly ‘assume’ they work at McDonalds.
You know what we mean? feel free to add to that part.
Once again we must determine if we are comfortable with talking to them.
But our attitude towards others should be a positive, clean slate view.
So if we have heard rumours about that person clear the slate! Once you’ve gotten to know them a bit better you might realize that they are nothing like those rumours!
They may be your next best friend. Also if we clear the slate and take it in open heartedly surely we will earn a valid reputation of having an amazing personality.
That’s something that we should all work towards.
Apply these points and we will be blogging to you soon!
Lot’s Of Love
Beauty Desk xx
So 80% of your over all appeal will be based on your personality. So let’s start today on how you ‘Treat People’. Heres some key points:
- Always treat people with respect. No matter what they have done to you, friends or family you should treat them with respect to an extent.
- Flash those pearly whites to people you make eye contact with. A gentle smile never hurt anyone.
- When your on the bus or walking home when you pass your neighbours say a friendly ‘hello’. Again a hello will not kill you! If they don’t say ‘hello’ back that’s there problem.
- Have confidence. We will work on that later on in the week but have confidence when it comes to meeting new people.
How you treat people is common sense.
You must be kind to people because people will talk and when they do are you sure you want to be known as that girl ‘who never gave her seat on the bus to the elderly?’ ‘Or the girl that gave up there seat?’
No doubt you want to be the person who hands her seat over. Always consider other peoples feelings first!
Next time your out shopping and you see someone who doesn’t look like they are having a good day trying putting yourself in there shoes, see how you might feel if you were them. When you make eye contact a friendly smile will surely lift there spirits a little bit more.
And not only that but how people view your outer appearance will be increased!
Lot’s of love
Beauty desk xxx
- Treat People
- Talk To People
- View People
- Your Attitude Towards Others
Is going to effect how people view your outer appearance. It’s an old tale but it is extremely true! So over the next week Beauty Desk shall be writing short blogs on your inner appearance. How we can improve it, fix minor flaws and help with others in a nice way!
Everyone is a beautiful person some just need to make the inside better. Share this so we can help everyone we know and care for! Ones that feel not pretty enough or not worth it we want our Beauty Community to help!
Lot’s Of Love
Beauty Desk xxx
$30 – claires.co.uk
$36 – debenhams.com
$33 – debenhams.com